Monday, February 7, 2011

Sticky Finger Quesadillas

So I think this is what Derek and I have decided for dinner tonight. This is one of our all time favorite meals.

-Chicken breasts cut into strips (do as many as you would like)
-Shredded cheese
-Tortillas
-Winger's original sauce (if you don't have access to the actual kind, I'll put the one that we use occassionally)
-Flour
-Salt
-Pepper

I first defrost my chicken breast and cut them into strips. I then bread them with a combination of flour, salt, and pepper. You could really use any type of recipe that you have for breading chicken, this just seems to be the easiest.

I then fry my chicken with canola oil. I let my oil get pretty hot and then keep it on medium heat to cook my breaded chicken strips.

After my chicken is cooked, I coat the strips with the Winger's sauce. If you do not have access to a Winger's, you can use the following:
-1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
-1 cup brown sugar
You then let those two ingredients come to a boil, then place on low heat.

Once chicken strips are covered with sauce, start making your quesadilla. I use the tortillas that you cook on a pan from Costco. Those are the BEST!!!

You just then put the chicken strips and cheese inside the tortillas...and VOILA. Delicious. This would also be really yummy with Camey's potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment