Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Broccoli Cheese Bite

Made these as a side for dinner tonight and they were too easy and yummy not to include on here.

What you will need:
  • 16 oz. package of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained of liquid (I used a pound fresh steamed broccoli)
  • 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese (I used half mozzarella, half sharp white cheddar)
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs (any will do really)
  • salt (I used garlic salt)
  • pepper

Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
With your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.

Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
I flipped mine around the 10 minute mark.

So SO easy and yummy.

1 comment:

  1. sounds yummy! I needed another side dish idea for this week. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete